Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, including but not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender.
- Information about your use of our website, such as pages visited and the duration of your visit.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website and services.
- To contact you with promotional offers or information about our products or services.
- To conduct surveys and research.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with any third parties, except as follows:
- With your consent.
- As required by law or to comply with legal process.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Zinccorp.ca, our customers, or others.
Security of Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information.
You have the right to access your personal information and request that it be corrected or deleted. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to request that it be transferred to another organization. To exercise these rights, please contact us at the email address or.
Effective Date: January 27, 2023.